Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sarah needs work!

By the end of this month, ImaginEngine is going to be closing it's doors forever. My last day was the 5th, so I'm on the look out for employment.

I learned a lot at ImaginEngine, and the people were great. I hope they all find work soon and no one sees hard times, myself included. I'd rather not see hard times. So if you're reading this and have a spot open, it would be awesome if you could shoot me an email or give me a call.

I'm friendly, a team player, and usually can find happiness is almost any situation. I make art as well!

Lastly, I hate wasting time, you should ask my roommate, she'll tell you. So if you're looking for someone who wants everything done yesterday and will multitask and manage the hell out of her tasks, then I'm your girl.



Cheers!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment