Friday, December 19, 2014

Fizz - 2014 Riot Game Art Contest.


I did it!

I’m so happy, I cried when I hit submit. :)

I'm a picture person, so I don't have the words to accurately describe how awesome I feel right now. I never give the things I create “meaning”, since most of the time it’s just BS. They’re just thing I make, because I make things. This time, what I made means something. It means more than most people will understand. 

This is my first “real” art project since hurting my arms over two years ago.

I was terrified to even enter, but I did, under my personal goal for the contest, “Just try to finish eventually.” 

When finishing on time became a real thing, a thing I didn’t think I would achieve, it was surreal.

I learned a lot, about art, myself, fear, and strength. I’m very grateful and ready for the next one!

Fizz is my little tribute to my new favorite quote:

“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow.”
― Mary Anne Radmacher

I hope you like him. I love him.






1 comment:

  1. Great job! I can see the personality shining through the design. I'm glad you pushed through your roadblocks to finish :)

    ReplyDelete