Wednesday, April 29, 2015

21 days to be a better artist

I was poking around on Facebook and I kept seeing #21dayschallenge, and a cool piece of art. I looked into it and found this great article by Noah Bradley. 


The quick and dirty version is: Practice making art for an hour a day for the next 21 days in a row. No breaks!

I decided that I had to try it, and that I had to be serious about it. So, I had a trusted friend change all my social media passwords for me. No distractions! I also have gathered a bunch of reference here:

https://www.pinterest.com/sarahadahlinger/


Lastly, I made an, "Attack plan" which lists everything I want to study in order. 

I’m on day 5. It’s amazing. I don’t miss social media at all and I’ve spent the time doing life studies and master studies. I also bought a few books to read. 


I’m going to fade back into the shadows of my computer room now, but I hope to post some cool things in a few more weeks.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment