Friday, August 14, 2015

Drawing Topic: Animals in Hats


Sometimes, you need to draw something silly. I asked my FB buddies to come up with some Animals in Hats for me.

Here is the List so far:

Animals in Hats
Aardvark and newsboy hat
Aye-aye, bowler cap
Badger wearing a scalley cap
Bear. Pope's hat.
Boar, propeller hat
Cat, tiara
Detective bear in a fedora
Dolphin and a baseball cap.
Ewe in a Viking helmet showing the rams how it should be done
Gila monster wearing a steampunk top hat
Giraffe with a top hat.
Golden lemur with any of queen Elizabeth’s hats
Goose and Stetson
Gray tree frog in a top hat with an eye piece
Iguana and big floppy sunhat
Jack Rabbit Crocodile hunter hat
Jerboa wearing a fez!
Lemming and Ushanka (Russian furry hat with flaps)
Monitor lizard wearing a bonnet
Owl with a party hat
Penguin with an aviator hat and goggles
Pig and pimp hat
Platypus in a Kentucky derby hat
Raptor in a bonnet
Scorpion tailed gecko and propeller hat
Seal in rave gear
Sloth Sherlock
Snake and a top hat.
Snapping turtle with a Viking helmet.
Spider and top hat
Sugar glider wearing a fedora
Turtle and a football helmet
Wallaby and a Beret
Wallaby wearing a Trilby

I think everyone should draw some. Why? Because animals in hats are awesome! If you do draw one, use this:

#AnimalsInHats

and let me know about it!

@SarahDahlinger - twitter
Or just comment here and send the image to sarahdahlinger@gmail.com


I really want to see what people create! If you want, I'll post your images below, with credit, too.  

Cheers!

_____________________________________________________
Inspiration for this list!

I'm enrolled in the Magic Box class at the The Oatley Academy they have a very similar assignment that involves working with paintings from masters and fancy animals. 


But, I just wanted a list of animals and hats so I have things to draw on the plane to Russia!

No comments:

Post a Comment