Friday, September 25, 2015

Russia!

Just got back from Russia! I was gone from the 9th-23rd. We walked 164 miles! Apparently, you need to walk a lot in Europe and we made it our mission to see everything on our "must see" list. There are tons of museums, parks, and monuments in Russia so our days started at about 7-9 am and finished at 12-3 am. Art is everywhere! I have so many great reference images to work from!

We started in St. Petersburg then took the fast train to Moscow and finished up there. I drew this on the train. All the other days, I was too tired to draw or just enjoying spending time with Tom.


They even have sculptures on the facade of the buildings! This was a palace, to be fair. 


I destroyed my shoes, but victory was ours. We saw all the things!


No comments:

Post a Comment