Sunday, December 6, 2015

100 Gestures in 1 Day - #100Gestures1Day


100 Gestures in 1 Day Challenge - #100Gestures1Day


Pick a day, any day, and on that day, draw 100 gestures.

I'll be trying this out on Sat. Dec 12. Here's my plan but you do you.


*My times are a bit long but I'm working towards the 30 second to 60 second ones again. I'll get there* 
 ___________________________________________


I used quick poses:

http://www.quickposes.com/

____________________________________________


20 gestures - Male poses - 2 mins each


Short break

20 gestures - Male poses - 90 sec each


Lunch Break


20 gestures - Female poses - 2 mins each

Short break


20 gestures - Female poses -90 sec each

Snacks!


10 gestures - Dogs - 2 mins each

10 gestures - Random Poses - 2 mins each

 Victory Libations!














3 comments:

  1. YES. I'll try to squeeze this in tomorrow, getting up really early! Let's do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Kate, I saw them just now! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey, I think I'll try to follow ur schedule as I don't have enough time to make any new schedule for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete